Sunday, November 2, 2008

220 Toward Eagle Rock; Craig Creek & Ball Park Roads 11/02/2008

My trek this morning took me up 220 toward Eagle Rock. The sun brought the colors out in a magnificent way, even if the leaves have now passed peak. I was headed toward a bridge that I'd photographed last year, on Ball Park Road. My hope of getting the reflection of the colorful leaves in Craig Creek from the bridge were dashed (more like gone with the wind), but the bridge is still quite pretty.



























2 comments:

Rich Connaroe said...

I think that the third one down is my favorite. And the bridge, I do not remember ever seeing this bridge. Did you and Bob go driving just to see the leaves?

Avatr1x said...

Yes, we found it last year and I had to go refind it this year.

Actually this year I have been going alone as he is too busy with work and his Mom. But it has been a lot of fun.