Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rt 11 in Botetourt through Troutville into Buchanan 10/22/2008



































































Today's little trip took me up Rt 11 in Botetourt County. I know of a farm on that route that has miniature horses and the mountains behind the pasture and house are always so pretty. There were a couple of horses out, but they were far enough away that I could not tell if they were the minis. I have some older PICS of them up close from last year I will post later.

It is still not quite peak here, but beautiful anyway.

1 comment:

Rich Connaroe said...

Wow, I am impressed. These pictures are beautiful. I might have thought that they were the work of a professional.

The first one is my favorite. It is interesting to me that the sky turned out white in a few of them.